Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should You Go To Tonight's AAPS Budget Meeting?

If you haven't gone yet, then I think it would be a good idea. The meeting starts at Pioneer High School at 6:30 p.m. Expect about an hour of explanation and an hour of small group conversation. I was pleasantly surprised by the discussion--even if the person who was my group leader was a little bit defensive about the district's choices. The people at my group still got to make most of their points, I think, and the district also asked each person to fill out an individual survey of ideas. 

When you go, if you turn your survey sheet over, you will find that the schools are asking for people to join Action Teams--an even more pleasant surprise. (I don't think they announced this, and it seemed like a lot of people missed it.)

If you can't go, you can still take the survey on the budget, found here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis